The Reality Rally "Amazing Race" style game is back!
Saturday, April 8th, 2017, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Team Check In: 7:00am to 8:45am.
Reality Rally is a 3 hour "Amazing Race" style game with multiple challenges all over beautiful Old Town Temecula. Challenges can be silly, mental or physical. Our wonderful Challenge Checkpoint Partners create new challenges every year. Teams are given instructions at the beginning of the game during the "Opening Ceremonies". Listen carefully, strategize, and choose the route your team wants to take to complete the challenges. Teams must stop at each Challenge Checkpoint and complete a series of challenges. Impress the Challenge Checkpoint Partners so your team can advance to the next Challenge Checkpoint. All 4 team members must stay together when checking in and participating in the challenges. Teams cannot start a challenge unless all team members are present. NO EXCEPTIONS. Participants must be 16 to play.
Once you have completed all Challenge Check Points...RACE TO THE FINISH LINE! Your team of 4 members must be together to enter the "Finish Line"! Missing a teammate? Find them! So you can advance to FINISH MAT!
The Game can begin the Moment YOU Sign Up!
- Sign up here to buy your Game Ticket. Ticket sales close on March 15th or when 80 teams have signed up! Don't wait, SIGN UP TODAY!
- First challenge is FUNDRAISING for Michelle's Place Breast Cancer Resource Center.
- Teams, when you raise $1000.00, you can choose your Reality TV Star.
- Stars have to raise $500.00's to come play in our Reality Rally "Amazing Race" event!
- Star selection is based on availability.
- Teams that raise less than $1000 in their fundraising efforts will be assigned a random Star as their 4th team member on April 1st.
- Teams that raise $1300.00 will earn "one" Skip-It. Huge game advantage! Teams can use the SKIP-IT to skip one challenge. Keep fundraising toward the next GAME ADVANTAGE...a U-TURN!
- Teams that raise $4000 will earn a U-Turn. Earn multiple U-Turn's! For every $4000 raised, a U-Turn is awarded.
- Any team that raises $4000.00 by midnight April 1st receives a U-Turn. You decide where you will use it, hand the certificate to that Challenge Checkpoint Partner who will clear you to leave that checkpoint.
- Team Fundraising Level, is your Reality Star and your teams fundraising combined. Teams of 4 Stars do not qualify for a U-Turn
- You will receive your SKIP-It and U-Turn Certificates on Saturday 8th when you check in to play.
- When your team has completed all of the Challenge Checkpoints, DASH to the FINISH LINE at City Hall steps. You will be checked for completion and YOU MAY be the winner!!!
- Remember, this is a Charity Event for Michelle's Place Breast Cancer Resource Center. At the Finish Line, you will meet the Watson Family, Michelle's parents and the founders of Michelle's Place.
- Admission for those who want to come and watch the teams compete at the Challenge Checkpoints Arena is FREE! It's open to the public, so come on down and join us for a great time watching the teams and their Reality Star!
Additional Fundraising Benefits!
$1000 - $1299 VIP Bronze Star Level = Michelle's Place Certificate & Senate Recognition Certificate, given at the event on Saturday.
$1300 - $2099 VIP Silver Star Level = Earn a Skip-It and above Certificate(s)
$2100 - $4999 VIP Gold Star Level = Recognition at Michelle’s Place & on Red Carpet, Certificates & Press interview on Saturday
$5000+ VIP Super Star Level=Recognition at Michelle's Place, Red Carpet and Opening Ceremony, plus Certificates , Press interview on Saturday with your chosen star and a professional picture.
Game advantages: By Midnight April 1st, raise
$1300.00 to earn one "Skip-It" to skip one challenge.
$4000.00 to earn a U-Turn to bypass a challenge. For every $4000 raised, you receive another U-Turn.
Super Star Top Fundraiser receives all the above and a Trophy!